Friday, January 20, 2017

What God is by Nature, Mary is by Grace

Greetings,

     I have recently started the research for my newest book, and the most important:

What God is by Nature, Mary is by Grace;
The Greatness of the Blessed Virgin in the Revelations to Luisa Piccarreta.

      This is a time-consuming project, which involves a study of all thirty-six volumes of Luisa's Book of Heaven.  Her books illustrate the greatness of the Blessed Virgin Mary in a way superior to any other private revelation, including Ven. Mary of Agreda's The City of God.  The Blessed Virgin lived in the Divine Will, and her gifts, interior life, and sanctity are presented in such depth, that one can understand why all creatures combined cannot equal her.

     I request your prayers for the successful completion of this work.  If you would like to be notified when the book is available, just email me Here.

     Thank you.

       View all of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment