Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Daily Prayer to the Blessed Virgin for the Month of May



Prayer to the Celestial Queen for each day of the month of May
 
Immaculate Queen, my Celestial Mother, I come onto your maternal knees to abandon myself in your arms as your dear child, and to ask of You, with the most ardent sighs, in this month consecrated to You, the greatest of graces: that You admit me to live in the Kingdom of the Divine Will.

Holy Mother, You who are the Queen of this Kingdom, admit me to live in It as your child, that It may no longer be deserted, but populated by your children. Therefore, Sovereign Queen, I entrust myself to You, that You may lead my steps in the Kingdom of the Divine Will; and as I cling to your maternal hand, You will lead all my being to live perennial life in the Divine Will. 
 
You will be my Mother, and to You, as my Mother, I deliver my will, that You may exchange it with the Divine Will, and so I may be sure I will not go out of Its Kingdom. Therefore I pray You to illumine me in order to make me comprehend what ‘Will of God’ means.


(Hail Mary)


Combine this prayer from the book The Blessed Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will with its daily meditations on the Heavenly Queen for the month of May, available at this Link.

Quoting from the Doctoral Thesis of Fr. Joseph Iannuzzi, approved by the Pontifical Gregorian University of Rome, and authorized by the Holy See, " . . . Luisa wrote The Blessed Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will that Mary dictated to her for mankind's sanctification in the Divine Will."  (p. 26.) 
     

  View my books on Luisa Piccarreta and others Here


                         https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1986945596/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1986945596&linkCode=as2&tag=homeplate-20&linkId=94564119d6fdb85494448f3a258c917b

1 comment:

  1. I love this book, I am so happy and grateful to have found your books about Luisa Piccarreta and the Divine Will this year. The first step of the journey began on Febraury 16th, two days after the beginning of Lent So providential!

    ReplyDelete